Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Small Matter

hmm 2day i wake up early again... it is early 4 me lar.... wakaka!! abt 8.45am yea!! kwen pick me up abt 9.15am loo!! then we go having breakfast at somewhere but i din notice the restaurant name... hehe!! i jz know tat place sells 'ba kut teh'... haha!! actually he jz bring me go try the 'ba kut teh' which i never eat b4... but i jz try some of his n i found tat i dun really can eat it... mayb i dun like the taste kua... after breakfast we go 2 swinburne coz kwen nid 2 enrol yea! when we jz arrived, guess who we saw? haha!! Aaron again!! he saw me n seem like curious abt y i m there... when kwen enrol, the woman who helped him asked me whether i m current swinburne student o not n seem like curious abt relationship btw kwen n i! haha!! i found tat the timetable 4 semester 2 oredi out but she dun wan 2 give us lar... haiz... 'kek tiok' lar... she jz ask me wait 4 the blackboard 2 post it out... yish!! we drive around b4 brought me home...

No comments: