Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Get My Lucky Number!!!

2day is a bad day 4 me actually coz i m sick!!! haiz... but i cant skip the class oso coz i m not having a fever o sick till cant even stand... as normal i m having law 1st then marketing then accounting and lastly english and communication skills... i was so slipy during the law and marketing class and i cant concentrate in the class but i jz try my best 2 concentrate... 2day is the 1st day i bring my dear~ laptop 2 skol 2!! coz english and communication class nid it... hmm it was so heavy n i really hate 2 carry it all the way... hmm when i m having my englich and communication skills class, we were asked 2 simply pick an number 4 the oral presentation on week 5 which is the week after next week... hmm when it is joycelyn turn 2 pick an number, she told me tat number 1 is taken by other people if not mistaken coz she saw it... at the same time, i got the feeling tat she will taking number 1 so i quickly ask her dun say 1st but jz open the paper she pick jz now... when she open it, she really got number 1!!!! omg... she really got number 1!!! izit lucky????? i dun think so coz it is oral presentation!!! sure she is very sad i think... hmm but we cant change the fact anymore... n i? hmm i got number 9 which is my lucky number! haha!! still okie i think... not 2 bad but not 2 good oso... hmm really hope tat we wont hav oral presentation ar... i m so nervous... coz it is much much more different from the presentation i ever did b4... hopefully i can do the best 4 it!!!

No comments: