Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Sis~

10 September which is my sis 15 year old birthday... tis year my mum ask me 2 bought her a birthday cake which is chocolate flavor 2! haha! my favourite yea!!! hmm nothing special oso coz we jz let my sis cut the cake n so on without any present yea... but tat day my mum did cook delicious food yea! n they are my sis favourite food yea!! hehe!! btw the most happy thing on tat day is tat~~ i received a letter from SUB! guess wat is it?? haha!! it is my SUB member card!! so happy!!! haha!!i always said tat i dun hav enough card in my wallet b4... but now... it seems to be so many cards in my wallet n i cant even put all the cards into my wallet at all as it is oredi full! haha!

My sis b'day cake!!





My Sis B'day Card

SUB Member Card!!


ESPRIT Member Card!!


No comments: