Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Again~~

buahahaha!!
i finish my fact sheet le
i use less than 2 hrs 2 finish it yea
plus i m doing it in class
i give teacher 4 checking on tat morning 2
there was no mistakes at all
so i done my fact sheet le!!!
i think it is considered as fast yea
however
i still continue watching my drama
haiz
the drama i watch now is very bore 2 me
as it it all talking abt share (in Malay is bursa saham)
really bore!!!
wanna watch others dramas like
"不良笑花"
"篮球火"
"珠光宝气"
but they r not finish yet
i m quite interested in some dramas
but i dunno how 2 get them
anyway kwen will giv me 1 drama soon
haha!!
then i hav things 2 do le
so bore nowadays
nth 2 do at all
but i m not in study mood
haiz
after tis week
i muz study le
coz next week is the last week tat i hav b4 final exam

No comments: