Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve!! (24th December 2008)

This is the first time i celebrate my Christmas Eve with Kwen. I am so touch & happy! Of course, we celebrate with Kwen's Gang which were around 10 people. There were Tiaw, Audrey, Jasper, Sing Yii, Clarence, Jimmy (I do not know him actually :P), Wei Yin, Joshua, Kwen & I. At first, we went to watch movie - The Day The Earth Stood Still. That movie is not really nice for me, maybe others think the movie is nice. ^^ After that we went to The Spring for countdown!! This is what we must do during Christmas Eve!!

The view when we reached The Spring.
The Christmas Tree before countdown.
The Christmas Tree when we were going to countdown.
Did you notice anything different?
You see it?
Yes! There were snow!! (actually there were bubbles :P)
After finished the countdown ceremony, we went to McDonald near Tun Jugah. There were so many people. We need to queue up to order our foods. We have our supper there. Some of us gave Christmas present to their friends. Kwen & I do received a present from Tiaw. Actually she gave us when we reached Star Cineplex's carpark but Kwen opened it when we finished our foods at McD.

Let's see what we got... and we got this!!
Take out from the present bag... we have this!!
Open it... and we have this!!!
Yes! We got a cute & nice couple keychains!!
All togather we have this!!
Nice right? We like it very much. But I still do not own a key yet. Maybe I will use it other way or keep it for future.

Besides that, all of us still received this!
The cakes were made by Siu Mei. Thanks!! The cakes are nice! Especially the chocolates cake! I love chocolates!! I do have a nice Christmas Eve! Hope everyone do enjoy too!

2 comments:

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

the key chains so cute la!! kroy sure took his sweet time opening the box at McD the other day..

wan open.. close.. wan open.. close.. wan open... hit ice cream fly everywhere LoLz xp

tralalala

Stefy said...

haha! I oso dunno why he nid 2 hit the ice cream so hard to make it fly everywhere... haha!