Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wakaka!

Long time I do not post anything in my blog. So lazy want to update nowadays! Who knows my first post is the Love Story sang by Taylor Swift?? Hmm... how was my life nowadays? I cannot wake up this morning, and it is the first time i have 8.30am class since last year. Joycelyn will pick me up about 8am but I wake up at 8am! When she call me and told me she reached my house! Luckily we reached the class on time! Do not feel like want to study at all... But I have no choice... Nevermind! I will try my best anyway!

Valentine post? I think I am not going to post about that as Kwen already post it out. I was really happy on that day and very surprise too! Luckily he did not give me a rose but he did gave me a handkerchief-made-rose... Hope that I will not receive any in the future anymore as I really dislikes rose all those stuff... To me, it is useless and wasting of money. Anyway, thank you very much Darling! For giving me a sweet memory and sweet time! ^^

18 comments:

Kroy said...

Nth to say....jz....
LOVE YA!hehe~

Stefy said...

buahaha! I loce you too!!!

Kroy said...

loce...?ok u.....simple say dat word de....even type also simple type de....huhuhuhuhuh..... :'(

Stefy said...

sorry!! I type wrongly!!! Is I LOVE you!!

Kroy said...

hehe...I love you too!! MY GOD~~dunnoe if gt visitor cm here will feel "gilik" boh~wakaka~or...起鸡皮!wakaka~

JoyceLyNn~~* said...

Joycelyn passed by.. saw the wrong things,n close eyes.. next,walk away quitely.. bubye..hahaha...

Kroy said...

joycelyn~~~u know wat?
L * A * M * E = LAME

Kroy said...

Btw~~ joycelyn go to bed late recently......"DON'T KNOW WAT IS SHE DOING EVERY NIGHT" (kekekekekekeke)

Stefy said...

haha! still say 'joycelyn passed by'... so funny! haha! she say she cant sleep yea! well, how u know then?

Kroy said...

cz sumtimes,when i off9,stil see her on9 mah~and also.....SEE HER COMMENT LAH...her comment is posted on March 12, 2009 1:26 AM~hehe~de time we jz started wanna sleep liao~wakaka~Which mean, she post that while we're in de middle off wanna sleep liao~kekekekeke~

Stefy said...

haha! yeap! she told me she was slept at 2am in the early morning yea! she really slip early neh! wakaka! ^^

Kroy said...

ok~so nt bad~几"hiong"一下咯!“可以搞到两点去~~~”

Stefy said...

hey hey hey! ur words seem to have another meaning yea... hmm dunno joycelyn will c all this o not? buahaha! ^^

Tiaw said...

你们俩。。哎,打情骂俏就别在这嘛。。老豆看了也会不爽叻~你知道啦,你老妈子那么远。。看来我要当和尚了

Stefy said...

哈哈!不要那么说嘛!老豆!^^你还有好几个老婆呀!还可以换换呢!喜欢跟谁就跟谁呢!呵呵!^^

Kroy said...

Dad!! dun "ke ke"!! u gt many girl girl at LIM KOK WING!! especially...hehehhehehehehe.....u know lah hoh~~~gt 2 VERY GOOD XTRA WIFE ALWYS AT UR SIE DE! dun pura-pura!

Stefy said...

wakaka! I know what u mean darling! haha! I think u got it right yea! Bluek! ^^

JoyceLyNn~~* said...

a! a! a!..say bad words behind me ar..no wonder i flu tis few days..pay me medical fee!!hahaha..