Tuesday, November 11, 2008

09 November 2008 -- My 18 years old's B'day!!

it is my 18 years old b'day le!!! dunno it is a good things o bad things... good things is tat i m not a small gal oredi!! but bad things is tat i m getting older le... sob... anyway i do hav a SWEET n MEMORABLE 18 years old b'day!!! haha!! actually kwen n i are organising a party at kei xian's hoz on tat nite... but in the afternun kei xian call me n tell me tat she in on the way bek from Kota Samarahan but her car can work probably so they gona stay at there 4 quite a long time... therefore the party gona be postpone 2 another day... kwen told me tat eventhough the party is postpone, he will still help me to celebrate! so around 7.15pm, he came 2 fetch me n he drive 2 Taman Sahabat n he tie a scarf to cover my eyes... he say he wanna giv me surprise... so i jz wait until he drive 2 the place n he bring me walk down from the car... after tat when he untie the scarf, i m at KEI XIAN'S HOZ!!! n all of my frens are there!!! OMG!! i jz know tat actually my party did not postpone at all... but they lie me n wanna giv me a surprise!! so touch!! haha!! then the party start!!! tat nite Tiaw n Audrey leave quite early... but nvm!! i m looking 4ward 2 meet them on December!!! wakaka!! when the party is almost came 2 the end, all of my frens went into a small room n they switch off the light tooo!! i think i can guess wat was going 2 happen... but when they came out from the room, i really surprise!!! tat is not the same at all as wat i guess!!! SOOOO SOOO TOUCH!!! they play guitar n sing the bday songs!! kwen's hav something on his hand... i tot it is b'day cake... but went i c clearly, it is a LOVE SHAPE SUSHI at the top!!! n lots of sushi below there... haha!! so special... it is done by kwen himself!! buahaha!!! kwen make a book which contain all of my frens wishes as his present 4 me!!! really really TOUCH yea!!! haha!! i open the present given by the others too!!! i like them very much yea!! haha!! after tat we took pictures n clean the place... when the party came 2 an end, it is oredi 12am!! i really appreciates wat my besta n my darling do 4 me!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!! I REALY LOVE U GUYS VERY VERY MUCH!!! THANKS A LOT!!!! I WILL REMEMBER TIS DAY IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!

~wakakaka!! Stupiak Face~

~Masks done by Kwen~

~Kwen & I with masks~

~Kwen & I without masks~

~Bian & Joycelyn with their masks~

~Joycelyn & Yee Lun~

~Joycelyn & I~

~Kei Xian & I~

~Yee Lun & I~

~Bian & I~

~Wat happen 2 Kx? haha!!~

~Bluek!!~

~Showing our masks~

~With our masks~

~My presents from all of my besta n darling~

~Book made by Kwen with all of my besta's wishes inside~

~ Beautiful scarf from Kei Xian & Chiong~

~B'day card made by Bian -- the cover~

~The inner of the card~

~Presents from Joycelyn, Bian & Joyce~

~Nice view rite? haha!! i love them so much!!! especially the shoe handphone hanger!!!~

1 comment:

Kroy said...

Gt surprise le beh!hehe~but dunoe nxt year stil gt wat idea le o~feels like it's my maximum alrdy o!hehe~for ur 18th birthday, as long as u happy then it's worth to do anything~be happy yeah!and dun be sad dat u becom older lah~no matter how old r u, i stil want u de~and d older we r, means de more mature we are, and de time left for us to be together also gt nearer ar~as long as we HOLD till de end~be happy all the time yea! I Love you~!

FROM: Kroy~