Thursday, September 16, 2010

Outing ^^

I am going out with Joycelyn, Hui Ting, Ah Bian & Joyce today. It have been a long time 5 of us do not sit together due to Hui Ting busy working, the others include me busy with studies. We arrived at Life Cafe around 12pm and left around 2pm something. The waiters there sure wished that we can leave earlier as we sit there for almost 3 hours!

After that we went to Tarot Cafe to continue our gathering! Guess what we did there?! We were playing UNO! Pity that Joycelyn... Always got bullied by us as we knew what colour she did not have. I am addicted with Blackcurrant Lemon Plum Soda recently! I love it very much! Thanks my Darling who introduced to me! :P

I heard Joyce said that the festival at Carpenter Street which held every year will be started tomorrow. So happy! I want to eat Kantong! I love it so much and once a year only! I cannot miss it! :P I already missed it last year T.T I am going to skip my CA lecture tomorrow too! I have something important to be done =) Wish Joycelyn good luck as she is going to pay full attention in the class so that she can teach me after that. :P Wish my Darling & I good luck too for the meeting tomorrow morning! ^^

No comments: