Monday, September 13, 2010

Recently =)

It has been a long time I didn't update my blog. I told myself that I must update it more often but I am just LAZY to do so. I just started my class 3 weeks ago. Don't feel like study but in fact I have no choice. This semester is so boring as I have 3 theory subjects. I HATE theories. But I have to tell myself I LOVE theories =.=

When time flies, I found out that many things changed around me. I am sad for some of the changes but there are happy ones too. ^^ My besta Cherlie went to study at KL. OMG... I miss her a lot! Miss the time we have been together, study together, hang out together, shopping together and so on! She is the one who accompany me during my hard time. No matter in study or relationship thingy, she is the one who stay at my side helping me and give me advises. She will never dump me no matter what happened. I am really happy and glad to have a besta like her! I really appreciates her a lot more! I MISS her so much! I think she miss me a lot too! :P

Am I a shopaholic? I think I am! =) From year to year, I realised that I love to shop! My stuffs are getting more and more. Even my mum keep on nag me and asked me to stop buying, I still shops! I can spend hundreds of dollars a week on shopping! I love to buy clothes, bags, shoes even stationeries! I always told myself not to buy anymore but when there is someone willing to pay for me, I will still buy! :P

I just stop here. Hope I will coming with a new post again very soon. =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

omg omg.. how touched..!! i miss u so so much too here.. how i wish i can js bring u alone wit me.. haiksss.. nid u alot u noe! haha.. but i noe i couldnt b so selfish.. as there is some1 who nid u more than me in kch! coz i think he ll die without u! LOL..! nvm! u noe u r owes in my heart! distance will nvr separate us 1! and 1 more thing to tell u~ i js wanna truly n sincerely tell u that... u r the bestest besta of mine!! since long long time ago! since the time i stepped in SJK STAMPIN! =PP hhaah! shopaholic! stop buying! dun bankrupt b4 u come to kl n shop wit me oki?! so stop now! or else we cnt enjoy shopping like mad when u come! loL! I MISS UUUUUUU!!! TAKE CARE MY DEAR STEFY! =DDD!!

Kroy said...

kia~!! go monash! XD
tHN i hiao chiong chiong~ XD