Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tired & Suffering Weekend

Omg... I was sick for almost 1 week T.T This was result from not enough rest and kept on rushing here and there... I got fever, sore throat, flu and cough... Everything came together T.T Luckily I am feeling better now but just still cough seriously... Haiz! Hopefully I can recover very very soon!

I was working for Maxis last weekend at the event of Jom Heboh... Seriously I don't want to work as a promoter for Jom Heboh anymore! I was suffering for the whole weekend... I was sick and yet I still have to work T.T I am getting darker... And thinner too T.T I wonder why there were so many people went to Jom Heboh? There is nothing fun and not as fun as Kuching Festivals too. It is kinda bored for me... This was the first time I went to such event too.

However, because of this part time job, I knew a lot of new friends! They are from different background and culture. I am very happy to know them! They are so friendly! Lolz! Beside that, I also met a guy who ever played with me when I was still a child! So surprise! But frankly speaking I have no idea of who he is! :P Only he remember my sister and I =) So sorry to him :P Between, I also got a lot of free thingy from this job! :P But the best thing I got is the KFC voucher! Buahaha! I want to eat KFC! I wish to recover as soon as possible! I got so many KFC voucher given by our manager and my Darling but I have no chance to enjoy it yet T.T

Taken by my friend ^^ It is blur :P